Please feel free to use the images for your PERSONAL arts and crafts projects ONLY. Any commerical use of these images without the expressed written consent of the artist is strictly prohibited.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

More Free Clip Art to Download for your Crafting Pleasure

Here's a really great Victorian New Years Post Card that has a lovely image of a change purse with coins falling out symbolizing much wealth in the New Year to the recipient.  I hope you will find some cool idea or craft to use this one. Just click on the image to go to my flickr account and download the size you would like. Happy New Year!

NewYearsCoinPurse

Hail to the Redskins!

The Redskins are the 2012 NFC East Coast Champions and
I decided to design a Tee Shirt as my own personal homage
to their Victory! Click on the shirt to see it in my CP Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment