Please feel free to use the images for your PERSONAL arts and crafts projects ONLY. Any commerical use of these images without the expressed written consent of the artist is strictly prohibited.

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Little Behind on Posting

I don't know if I'm the only person who finds this whole internet marketing social media thing overwhelming.  It just seems to me trying to keep up with all the things your supposed to do to increase traffic to your website is crazy hard. This is especially true when an artist really wants to create their art and not have to spend all their time on trying to get people to see your art.  I really wish that the old Field Of Dreams line "If you build it they will come" was true for your website. It's hard enough just creating the art let alone putting the internet iron curtain in front of your art for you to figure out how to get through.  So anyway that's pretty much why I've been missing in action because I've been working feverishly to try to learn the ropes.  Frankly I feel like I've spent way way more time than I would trying to troubleshoot and find places to get exposure with no real luck.  It seems like some goofy guy from Korea can make a stupid video go crazy viral in less than 24 hours there's got to be a way for quality products with my art on them to sell too. So as January 2013 has come to a close, I am pushing forward into February with my big girl panties on and ready to go.  I keep hearing that song from the 50's called "High Hopes" in my head.  So I'm gonna keep plugging away to figure out what makes that little old ant think he can move a rubber tree plant...

Check out my new appetizer plate design in my CafePress shop


No comments:

Post a Comment